Rose Caramel Custard
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 40 min (baking)
Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Milk : 2 cups
- Eggs : 4 nos
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Auris 'Rose 24K' Premium Food Flavour : 3 ml
- Melt ½ cup sugar and cook until it caramelizes. Pour into moulds and leave it.
- Beat egg and milk along with remaining sugar. Add Auris™ ‘Rose 24K’Premium Food Flavour. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture in caramelized moulds.
- Now place these moulds in baking dish, pour boiling water in the baking dish.
- Bake it 170 degree Celsius for 35 to 40 minutes or until it is set.
- Remove from water and cool probably on wire racks.
- Insert a tooth pick to check doneness, if it comes clean means mixture is cooked.
- It can be served along with diced fruits or ice cream as well.