Preparation Time: 15-20 min
Cooking Time: 30-35 min (baking)
Total Time: 45-55 min
Serves: 800 gm
- 1 cup white powder sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 2 cups refined wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons whey protein concentrate
- 1 teaspoon skim milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Auris ‘ROSE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Heat the oven beforehand to 180°C.
- Line a 20cm round cake tin with greased greaseproof paper or a non-stick parchment.
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy and light. Next, mix Auris ‘ROSE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour to the concoction.
- Add skim milk powder, whey protein concentrate, flour and baking powder to the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a clean skewer comes out from the centre cake.
- Let the cake reduce in temperature for 7-10 minutes.
- Set it on a wire rack to cool completely.