Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Total Time: 2 - 3 hr (including freezing time)
Serves: 6 scoops
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6-7 drops of Auris ‘STRAWBERRY 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Pink food colour
- Mint leaves
- Boil powdered sugar and milk together in a saucepan.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, and allow the mix to cool.
- Once cool, add pink food colour and Auris ‘STRAWBERRY 24K’ Premium Food Flavour.
- Using a fine nylon sieve, strain the milk into an ice cream container.
- Place the container in the freezer.
- Beat the liquid mixture every half hour, as it freezes.
- Garnish with mint leaves and strawberries.