Preparation Time: 1 hr
Cooking Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr 45 min
- 10-15 almonds
- 10-15 green unsalted pistachios
- 10-15 cashews
- 4 slices bread
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 gram Saffron
- 6-7 thinly sliced pineapple
- 4-5 drops of Auris ‘PINEAPPLE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Blanch almonds by placing them in boiling water for 40-45 seconds, once the skin begins to wrinkle and rise.
- Once you peel the skin off the almonds, proceed to thinly slice them.
- Repeat this process with the pistachios as well.
- In order to make the tukdas, place a bread slice on the counter and proceed to cut triangular shapes. Be sure to avoid the crust of the bread. Cut out an even number of tukdas so you can create a sandwich.
- Next, fry these tukdas on low heat. Continue to flip them over until they reach a golden brown. Allow them to rest.
- In a pan, pour milk, sugar, saffron, Auris ‘PINEAPPLE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour and cardamom powder.
- Once the milk begins to simmer, place the tukdas in. Allow the milk to simmer and the tukdas to cook until soft.
- Since these pieces are easily breakable, gently remove the soft pieces from the pan.
- Take one tukda and add a few pieces of pineapple over the bread.
- Like a sandwich, cover the pineapple with another piece of bread.
- Allow the milk to become thick in texture. Next, empty the milk on the bread slowly.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cashews, almonds and pistachios.