Pineapple Dark Chocolates
Preparation Time: 10-15 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
Total Time: 60 min (including freezing time)
Serves: 30-35 chocolates (depending on the mould size)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon small pineapple cored and diced (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup powder sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Auris ‘PINEAPPLE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Begin by melting butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir in cream. Pour the hot cream mixture over Dark chocolate chips.
- Add Auris ‘PINEAPPLE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour and pineapple pieces.
- Stir until smooth, pour in molds.
- Refrigerate for 20-25 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
- Pack them in wax paper.
- Store them in a refrigerator or eat straight away.