Preparation Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 10-15 min (baking)
Total Time: 40-45 min
Serves: 20-25 Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon skim milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons white powder sugar
- 13-15 pineapple dices
- 1/2 teaspoon of Auris ‘PINEAPPLE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Yellow food colour (optional)
- Heat the oven beforehand to 180°C.
- Add the dry ingredients (baking soda, flour and baking powder) in a bowl to sift. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, add sugar and fat. Cream them together, adding pineapple dices, yellow food colour and Auris ‘PINEAPPLE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour, gradually blending in the dry ingredients.
- Take one spoon of the batter and make a round ball from the dough.
- Place the cookie balls about 2 inches apart from each other on ungreased cooking sheet.
- Place the sheets in the oven and continue to bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies turn golden.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, allowing them to harden for a minute.
- After a minute, transfer the cookies to a wire cooling rack to bring the temperature down.