Kesar Badam Cookies
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 14 min (baking)
Total Time: 30 min
Serves: 30 cookies
- 2 cups refined wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup white powder sugar
- 3 tablespoons Skim milk powder
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 3/4 teaspoon Auris ‘KESAR 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Heat the oven beforehand to 180°C.
- Use parchment paper to line the baking sheets.
- Add milk powder, sugar and room temperature butter in a bowl. Cream the contents together in the same bowl.
- To the above mixture, add Auris ‘KESAR 24K’ Premium Food Flavour, salt and baking powder, mixing as you go along.
- Next, flour and chopped almonds are to be added.
- Once all the additions are made, begin kneading the dough for 4-5 minutes. Then, cover the dough and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take an ice cream scoop or rounded spoon to scoop out the dough and place the round ball on the parchment paper.
- Roll each of the balls smoothly and flatten them slightly before placing them back on the sheet.
- Make sure each ball of cookie dough is 2 inches apart.
- Bake the smaller cookies for 10-15 minutes, while the bigger cookies require 15-20 minutes.
- Once the cookies are ready, allow them to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes.
- You can easily store the cookies for up to 7 days in a tightly sealed container.