Choco Chip Cookies
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 14 min (baking)
Total Time: 30 min
Serves: 30 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups refined wheat flour
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 3/4 powdered sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Auris ‘CHOCOLATE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat your oven beforehand to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Continue to beat butter and sugar in a medium-sized bowl for 3-4 minutes until the creaming stage.
- Take the Auris ‘CHOCOLATE 24K’ Premium Food Flavour and add it to the above mixture.
- Slowly, add the milk, oil, baking powder and flour mixture to it, mixing as you go.
- Begin adding chocolate chips to the blend with a wooden spoon, until they are incorporated properly.
- Once the dough is ready, place it in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Take an ice cream scoop, small or large, spooning the dough and placing the round balls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- On each sheet, place no more than 6 to 8 balls, varying on the size of the cookies you want to make.
- Place the cookie balls about 2 inches apart from each other on the sheet.
- Continue to bake for 12-16 minutes or until the cookies turn golden, but still soft in the centre.
- Take them out depending on how you want the cookies, chewy or crunchy. Smaller cookies take 10-15 minutes, while larger cookies bake in 15-20 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Once ready, you can store the cookies in a tightly sealed container for up to 5 days.