Butterscotch Ice Cream
Preparation Time: 30 min
Total Time: 2 - 3 hr (including freezing time)
Serves: 6 scoops
- 1 cup milk (Preferably full cream milk)
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cream (Milk malai or fresh cream)
- 5-6 drops of Auris ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Yellow food colour (Tartrazine)
- Butterscotch crunches
- Mint leaves
- Mix all ingredients except cream and flavour in a vessel. Use a blender or mixer for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream and whip it for 5 minutes.
- Add 5-6 drops of Auris ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour and a pinch of food colour, depending on your choice, ensuring the mix is thoroughly blended.
- Next, add the butterscotch crunches as required.
- Allow it to set in deep freezer until desired texture is obtained.
- Garnish with mint leaves