Butterscotch Dark Chocolates
Preparation Time: 5-10 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
Total Time: 30 min (including freezing time)
Serves: 15-20 chocolates (depending on the mould size)
- 100 grams dark compound chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch crunches or cashew nuts
- 6-8 drops of Auris ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Moulds to pour the chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or in a water bath for 4- 5 minutes.
- Add Auris™ ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour along with butterscotch crunches or cashew nuts to the melted chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate into the mould.
- Refrigerate it for 10-15 minutes or till it gets firm. Then pack the flavoured chocolates in a wax paper.
- Store them in a cool place.