Butterscotch Cashew Cookies
Preparation Time: 15-20 min
Cooking Time: 10-12 min (baking)
Total Time: 25-30 min
Serves: 35-40 Cookies
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Skim milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powders
- 1 cup Fat, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white powder sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of Auris ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cashew nuts
- Begin by heating the oven beforehand to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a bowl and stir. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy and light.
- Use a hand blender to beat in Auris ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour and egg.
- Slowly blend in the chopped cashew nuts and other dry ingredients.
- Take one teaspoon of the batter and make a round ball from the dough.
- Place these balls onto ungreased cookie sheets. You could cut out different shapes using cookie cutters.
- Place the sheets in the oven and continue to bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies turn golden.
- Once ready, take the cookies out of the oven and leave them to harden for a minute. Then, proceed to place them on a wire rack to reach room temperature.