Preparation Time: 15-20 min
Cooking Time: 30-35 min (baking)
Total Time: 45-55 min
Serves: 600 gm
- 1 1/2 cups refined wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup butterscotch crunches
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 11/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Auris ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the oven beforehand to 180°C.
- Add baking powder, salt and flour in a medium bowl and begin to sift, before setting it aside.
- Using a non-stick piece of parchment or a greased greaseproof paper, line an 8-inch round cake tin.
- Continue to beat sugar and butter in a bowl until they reach a fluffy and light texture.
- Gradually beat in the eggs. Add milk and Auris ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour.
- Next, incorporate the flour, baking powder, butterscotch crunches and salt, continuing to beat the mixture.
- Mix it to form a batter.
- Smooth the top with an offset spatula, and smooth the surface.
- Bake in the centre of oven, 30-35 minutes or until the cake is springy to the touch.
- Cool the cake by turning it onto the wire rack.