Preparation Time: 15 min
Total Time: 3-4 hours (including freezing time)
- 1 cup full-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon skimmed milk powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8-12 drops Auris ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour
- Butterscotch crunches (as per required quantity)
- Chopped almonds and pistachios
- Add milk to a pan with a thick bottom. Next, add skimmed milk powder to the pan.
- Mix the two ingredients properly; creating a homogeneous mixture and ensuring no lumps are left.
- Combine sugar to this mixture and start boiling the blend on a medium flame. Make sure you continue stirring.
- Reduce the flame once the mixture starts boiling. Keep stirring to avoid the chances of charring.
- Stop boiling once the quantity reduces to half.
- Once the desired texture is obtained, let the mix cool down.
- Mix the blend with Auris ‘BUTTERSCOTCH 24K’ Premium Food Flavour, chopped dry fruits and butterscotch crunches.
- Pour the mix into the kulfi mold and freeze it. Your kulfi is set!